This is a paper air freshener. Hang it in the desired space
(e.g. closet bar, doorknob, towel rail), and enjoy the scent
produced. New series of Osmanthus will be released as a
seasonal limited item.
Remove the item from its package, hang it in the desired space
(e.g. room, vehicle, closet, entryway, locker, bathroom) , and
enjoy the scent produced.
OSMANTHUS (SEASONAL LIMITED)
A lingering fresh sweetness like an osmanthus swaying and
spreading its fragrance in the autumn breeze. This fragrance
is a blend of the refreshing sweetness of jasmine and citrus,
the rich and deeply floral notes of dried apricot, and the earthy,
woody base of clove and sandalwood.
OAKMOSS & AMBER
A clean fragrance that combines citrus with amber notes that mesh well with oakmoss.
Citrus provides the ascendant aroma, followed by herbs such as sage and lavender.
Finally, the blend reveals oakmoss, amber, and tonka bean. A hallway overlooking the sea,
a dry breeze brushing sand-colored walls, a fragrance wafting through a living room in
Villa Agave, Mykonos.
The term blue hour refers to the mysterious time just after sunset and just before sunrise
where the sky reflects a blue hue. This floral aroma has a refreshing lychee top note with
an accent of ginger and pepper.
This spicy and woody scent blends sandalwood, nutmeg, clove, ginger, jasmine, and vanilla.
In the 18th century, the tannery industry had rapidly developed. Glasse in southern France
flourished as a well-known source of perfume because they perfumed leather products to
mask the peculiar smell. Our Tanner is leathery, sophisticated and unisex scent inspired by
the local tanner in those days.
CAUTION *Please be Sure to read these instructions before use.
- Do not eat this item; it is not food
- This product is coated in chemicals designed to stimulate aromas. if it comes in contact with skin,
please immediately wash the area with soap and ample water.
- Make sure to hang this product when using. Exercise caution when placing it so that it does not touch fabrics,
resins or painted surfaces. Be careful when handing this product, as surfaces coming in contact with it may be discoloured or deformed.
- When using this product in a vehicle, hang it in a place where it will not hinder driving or the driver's visibility, and where it will not hinder driving if it falls.
- Use and keep this product out of reach of children and pets.
- Store this product away from direct sunlight, places with temperatures above 40, and places with high temperature and humidity.
- Do not use this product near fire.
- Lighting and/or ultraviolet rays may cause discolouration in this product; however, this is normal and does not require discontinuation of use
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose.
- This product has an estimated fragrant period of one month; however, this may vary depending on the actual environment.